Home   News   Article

Container fire in Bourne and fridge blaze in Market Deeping




Wellhead Field, Bourne, where a container with rubbish inside was alight on Friday. Photo by Jonathan Smith.
Wellhead Field, Bourne, where a container with rubbish inside was alight on Friday. Photo by Jonathan Smith.

A fridge fire at a house in Market Deeping on Friday was cause by an electrical fault in its motor, according to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue.

The fire broke out at a house in Dixons Road, Market Deeping, just before 3.30pm, but it was out by the time crews from the town arrived.

There were no injuries to anyone at the house or firefighters.

Earlier on Friday, a container with rubbish inside went up in flames at Wellhead Field, South Street, Bourne.

Firefighters used water hoses and materials to put out the fire which was reported just before 4am.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More