Home   News   Article

Electrical fault causes fire in Queen Street, Stamford




Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

An electrical fault led to a fire that caused minor damage to a home in Stamford.

Fire crews from Stamford and Grantham were called to a report of an electrical fire at a home in Queen Street at about 10.20pm on Tuesday.

The fire was out on arrival. Light damage had been caused to electrical cables in a light fitting and to the roof space of the house.

Firefighters inspected the scene using a thermal imaging camera and tools. They decided the fire had been caused by an electrical fault.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More