Home   News   Article

Electricity pole roped off in Bourne after fuses overheat




Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

Firefighters had to rope off an electricity pole after some fuses overheated.

A crew was called to Meadow Drove, Bourne, at about 10.20am on Tuesday.

Fuses in an electricity pole had overheated and become damaged. The area was cordoned off until repairs were made.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More