Home   News   Article

Fire at home in Tolethorpe Square Stamford

Fire crews were called to a fire in Stamford last night (March 18).

The fire at the home in Tolethorpe Square was caused by an electrical fault in a laptop battery.

Crews from Stamford and Market Deeping attended the blaze at around 8.25pm and used a hosereel to extinguish the blaze.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More