Home   News   Article

Fire breaks out in bedroom of house in Bourne




Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

A fire severely damaged a bedroom last night at a house in Bourne.

Fire crews from Bourne, Market Deeping, Corby Glen, Grantham and Spalding attended the fire at 12.15am at the property in Manor Lane, Bourne.

The crews used one hose reel and breathing apparatus to put out the fire.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More