Home   News   Article

Fire breaks out in property’s chimney




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters from Bourne were called out to extinguish a chimney fire.

The fire, at a property in Main Street, Witham on the Hill, was reported at 10.18am on Sunday.

They used two ladders and a hose to douse the flames.

The extent of the damage caused is not currently known.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More