Home   News   Article

Field fire at Cawthorpe near Bourne was caused by barbecue




A fire destroyed about 400m sq of grassland yesterday (Friday, April 24) after a barbecue was thrown into a field.

This fire started around 5pm near a wooded area, west of Cawthorpe, Bourne.

Fire crews from Bourne and Billingborough had to wear breathing apparatus to protect them from thick smoke while they prevented the fire spreading further, eventually getting it under control.


Read more

More by this author



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More