Fire destroys decking at house in Morcott

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Have your say

A spark from a wood burner started a fire that spread to a conservatory.

Two fire crews were called to a home in Barrowden Road, Morcott, at about 10.30pm last night (Sunday). Decking and a conservatory had gone up in flames.

The crews put out the fire but severe damage was caused to the wooden structures. It is thought to have been started by a spark from a wood burner.

No-one was injured in the fire.