Home   News   Article

Fire in Tallington was started by faulty tumble dryer

Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Firefighters were called to a house in Tallington after a tumble dryer caught fire.

Crews from Market Deeping, Spalding and Stamford attended the property, in Barholm Road, at 11pm last night.

The fire, in a utility room, was extinguished by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus.

Nobody was hurt.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More