Home   News   Article

Fire started after chip pan left unattended on hob




Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Firefighters were called to a house in Langtoft after a chip pan caught fire.

A crew from Market Deeping attended the blaze in Scotts Close at about 6.30pm last night (Wednesday).

Crews gave first aid to the occupier who suffered burns to their hands.

The chip pan is believed to have caught fire after being left unattended on the hob.

The property has suffered smoke damage.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More