Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Fire at house in South Witham




Firefighters have warned people to have their chimneys swept each year following a house fire.

A crew from Corby Glen Fire Station was called to Water Lane in South Witham just after 6pm on Friday (October 16).

They inspected the chimney of the property using a thermal imaging camera and found the fire inside had burnt itself out.

Using Twitter, Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue reminded people who use real fires or woodburners in their homes to have the chimney swept annually.

Firefighters were called to South Witham
Firefighters were called to South Witham


This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More