Firefighters called to tumble dryer blaze in Billingborough and tree fire in Bourne

Have your say

Firefighters were called to two fires over the weekend.

At about 8.20pm on Friday, a number of branches and twigs were on fire in a tree in South Street, Bourne.

And on Saturday, at about 10am, crews were called to a tumble dryer fire in High Street, Billingborough. The blaze was caused by a build up of dust in the dryer’s filter.

Both blazes were out before fire crews arrived. No-one was injured in either of the incidents.