Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Bourne firefighters tackle blaze in Park Wood Road, Thurlby




A fire left unattended sparked a call to the emergency services last night (Wednesday, April 7).

Firefighters from Bourne attended Park Wood Road in Thurlby at about 9.50pm after a report that waste tree stumps were on fire.

The crew used one hose reel to extinguish the blaze, which was caused by controlled burning left unattended.

Firefighter stock image
Firefighter stock image


This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More