Home   News   Article

Firefighters tackle shed blaze in Gunby

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters from Grantham and Corby Glen tackled a shed fire that spread to a nearby car, wooden gate and trees in Gunby this afternoon (Saturday, May 21).

Crews were alerted to the blaze on Main Street at about 2.30pm. They used two hose reels to put the fire out.

The fire was caused by a spark from a nearby brazier which ignited the wooden shed. There were no reports of any injuries.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More