Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Bourne, Market Deeping, Spalding, Corby Glen and Stamford firefighters attend blaze in Beck Way, Thurlby



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


Firefighters have tackled a large fire at a village home.

At about 3.30pm on Saturday (November 27), crews from Bourne, Market Deeping, Spalding, Corby Glen and Stamford attended a fire in Beck Way, Thurlby.

There was extreme fire damage caused to one bedroom and its contents as well as severe smoke damage to the first floor and light smoke damage to the ground floor of the property.

Fire engine stock image
Fire engine stock image

Firefighters extinguished the blaze using four breathing apparatus, two hose reels and two thermal image cameras to inspect.

The fire was caused by hair straighteners being left on.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More