Home   News   Article

Handbag set alight on hob at home in Great Casterton




Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

Fire crews were called to put out a burning handbag that had been set alight after a hob was accidentally turned on.

The fire happened in Burghley Close, Great Casterton, at about 5pm on Tuesday (December 22). It caused smoke damage to the kitchen.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More