Firefighters were called to tackle a hay fire which destroyed 60 bales at a farm in Ridlington.
Three crews attended the blaze which broke out in Brooke Road at about 8.30am on Saturday.
The bales which were alight were separated from a stack of 300 to prevent the blaze from spreading.
The fire was caused by spontaneous combustion of the hay.
Firefighters dampened the bales, which were still smouldering at 2pm that day.
Officers are due to carry out another inspection of the site today (Monday).
No-one was injured during the incident.