Emergency services called to Market Deeping house fire on Christmas Day
Firefighters from five stations were called to a house fire last night.
A fire was reported at a house in Church Lane, Market Deeping, just after 9.40pm.
Crews from the Deepings, Bourne, Spalding, Stamford and Crowland were called to the blaze, which damaged wall insulation and suspended flooring.
Officers used four breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet to put out the fire, which also caused smoke damage to a wall void.
They also used small tools to remove the flooring and a thermal imaging camera to inspect.
The fire was caused by the incorrect disposal of embers from a log burner.
Crews from @DeepingFire@bourne_fire@SpaldingFire@stamfordfireukand@Crowland_fire attended a house fire in Church Lane, Market Deeping. Severe fire damage to the wall insulation and suspended flooring, Severe smoke damage to a wall void.
2/2 Extinguished using 4 breathing apparatus and1 hose reel jet. Small tools were used to remove the flooring and a thermal imaging camera to inspect. Caused by embers from a log burner being disposed of incorrectly.