Home   News   Article

Kitchen damaged by fire in Bourne




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

A kitchen in Bourne was severely damaged by fire yesterday lunchtime.

Firefighters from Bourne, Spalding and Market Deeping turned out to extinguish it, with Lincolnshire Fire and Emergency Support giving support to the occupant.

The kitchen worktop was severely damaged and there was light smoke damage to the rest of the kitchen and the remainder of the property.

The cause was overheated batteries, according to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More