The pubs in Stamford, Rutland, Bourne and The Deepings showing the Euro 2020 finals game, England v Italy
After England earned its place in the Euro 2020 finals, a buzz has hit the nation.
It is the first time the team has played in the Euro finals, having only ever made the final of one major international tournament - The World Cup in 1966.
With the team making history, many people have decided to swap from watching the match on the sofa home to joining the masses in the pubs.
The match against Italy at Wembley will take place on Sunday (July 11), with kick-off at 8pm.
The Mercury has scoured the social media pages of pubs in the area to find out where is showing the football so you don't have to.
A list of pubs showing the game in the Stamford, Rutland, Bourne and Market Deeping area are:
- The Danish Invader, Empingham Road, Stamford
- The Golden Fleece, Sheep Market, Stamford
- The London Inn, St John's Street, Stamford
- The Lord Burghley, Broad Street, Stamford
- The Hurdler, New Cross Road, Stamford
- The Jolly Brewer, Foundry Road, Stamford
- The Green Dragon, The Square, Ryhall
- The Railway Inn, Church Road, Ketton
- The Whistle Stop, Main Road, Tallington
- The Griffin Inn, Bulby Road, Irnham
- The Nag's Head, Abbey Road, Bourne
- Sugar Mill, Milestone Road, Bourne
- The Red Lion, South Street, Bourne
- The Jubilee Garage, North Street, Bourne
- The Bull, High Street, Rippingale
- Fox and Hounds, The Green, Exton
The Mercury suggests contacting the pubs beforehand to check availability.
Is your business showing the game but hasn't been mentioned? Let us know by e-mailing email@example.com.
Send us your photos of you watching the match or tag us on social media.