Major disruption to trains between Peterborough and Stevenage
There is major disruption to trains between Peterborough and Stevenage affecting services across the country.
An investigation conducted by Network Rail has found around 200 metres of missing cable between Peterborough and Huntingdon, resulting in a loss of signalling.
Technicians are currently working on replacing the missing cables, and it is estimated trains will be running again by 1pm today (Monday, June 27).
The affected routes include:
- Grand Central between Sunderland / Bradford Interchange and London Kings Cross
- Great Northern between Peterborough and London Kings Cross
- Hull Trains between Beverley / Hull and London Kings Cross
- LNER between Inverness / Aberdeen / Glasgow Central / Edinburgh / Berwick-Upon-Tweed / Middlesbrough / Sunderland / Newcastle / Bradford Forster Square / Skipton / Leeds / York / Harrogate / Lincoln and London Kings Cross
- Lumo between Edinburgh and London Kings Cross
- Thameslink between Peterborough and London Kings Cross / Horsham
If your train journey has been affected, you can find out what to do on the LNER website.