Owen Rogers, 28, from Langtoft charged with 21 offences
A Langtoft man has been charged with 21 offences.
Owen Rogers, 28, of Deer Park Road in the village, appeared before Lincoln Magistrates' Court today (November 1), charged with the following offences:
- Five counts of theft from a motor vehicle
- Attempted robbery
- Three counts of possession of a bladed article in a public place
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Going equipped for theft – non motor vehicle
- Two counts of theft from a vehicle
- Use of a motor vehicle without insurance
- Fraud by false representation
- Six counts of possession/control article for use in fraud
Rogers was charged with the above offences after he was arrested in connection with a report of an attempted robbery at a McDonald's in Sleaford on October 7.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Lincoln Crown Court at a later date.
More by this authorMatthew Brown