Interactive map shows percentage of adults vaccinated against Covid-19 across Lincolnshire and Rutland
A new interactive Government map has been released showing the percentage of adults vaccinated against Covid-19 in your area.
The left view shows first doses and the right view shows second doses by local authority and users can zoom in for more local data and use the slider to compare the percentage difference between the first and second doses.
The map reveals that:
- Up to June 29, in Stamford North, 82.9% had their first dose and 58.0% had had their second dose
- Up to June 29, in Bourne West, 87.0% had their first dose and 66.0% had their second dose
- Up to June 19, in Oakham East, 87.9% had their first dose and 70.5% had their second dose
Unveiling the map, the technical and development lead of the UK Covid-19 Pouria Hadjibagheri said on Twitter last night: "Another massive piece of work is done!"
It comes as the Government targets offering all adults their first dose by July 19.
Yesterday, the Government revealed that millions of people most vulnerable to Covid-19 may be offered a booster vaccination from September to ensure the protection they have from first and second doses is maintained ahead of the winter and against new variants, following interim advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation.
The JCVI’s interim advice is to plan to offer Covid-19 booster vaccines from September 2021, in a two-stage programme alongside the annual flu vaccination programme.
The JCVI’s interim advice is that a third booster jab is offered to the following groups in two stages:
Stage 1. The following people should be offered a third dose Covid-19 booster vaccine and the annual influenza vaccine, as soon as possible from September 2021:
- adults aged 16 years and over who are immunosuppressed;
- those living in residential care homes for older adults;
- all adults aged 70 years or over;
- adults aged 16 years and over who are considered clinically extremely vulnerable;
- frontline health and social care workers.
Stage 2. The following people should be offered a third Covid-19 booster vaccine as soon as practicable after Stage 1, with equal emphasis on deployment of the influenza vaccine where eligible:
- all adults aged 50 years and over
- all adults aged 16 – 49 years who are in an influenza or Covid-19 at-risk group as outlined in the Green Book
- Adult household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals