Home   News   Article

Paint fumes mistaken for fire in Bourne




Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

Fire crews were called to reports of a fire that turned out to be paint fumes.

Two crews from Bourne and Spalding were called to South Fen Road in Bourne at about 1.20pm today (Friday). There was no fire and the caller had mistaken paint fumes for the smell of burning.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More