Home   News   Article

Roof fire in Thurlby caused accidentally




Firefighters from Bourne and Market Deeping attended a roof fire in Thurlby just days before the Easter bank holiday weekend.

It happened at a house in Northorpe shortly before 11.45am last Monday.

The fire was put out by a builder with a water hose by the time crews arrived who were left to inspect the building.

A Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the cause was accidental.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More