Home   News   Article

Saucepan fire after cooking left alone




Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Fire crews from two stations were called to a small fire at a house in Bourne on Wednesday night.

Bourne and Market Deeping-based firefighters were called to Willoughby Road, Bourne, where reports of a saucepan fire were received at about 7pm.

The fire was out on arrival and the cause was cooking being left unattended.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More