Home   News   Article

Sheds damaged in firework blaze at Lincolnshire home

By Advertiser Reporter

Fire. ENGSUS00120130801115117
Fire. ENGSUS00120130801115117

Two sheds at a Lincolnshire home suffered fire damage last night (Saturday November 6) after a spent firework landed on top of them and ignited the roof felt.

Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue were called to the property in Market Rasen Road, Snarford, shortly after 10pm last night.

Crews from Market Rasen, Lincoln North, Lincoln South, Saxilby and Binbrook attended the scene. They extinguished the blaze using two main jets and two hose reels.

Fire damage was caused to two sheds (10x5 metres) and their contents, but thankfully nobody was injured.

For firework and bonfire safety advice, click here.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More