Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Hegarty Solicitors answers your question on whether you should stop self-isolating to follow a child arrangement order

Every week, Hegarty Solicitors, which has branches in Stamford and Oakham, answers your legal questions.

This week, you're asking: I am currently self-isolating but there is a court order in place for my child to see his father, what should I do?

Pavinder Khela, from Hegarty, says:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More