Home   News   Article

Smoke from woodburner mistaken for fire in Bourne




Fire service
Fire service

Excess smoke from a wood burner was mistaken for a building fire in Bourne.

The incident happened at the home in South Street around 11.20pm on Sunday (February 11).

The crew from Bourne removed a log from the fire and placed it in open air.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More