Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Fire in chimney at Pickworth, Lincolnshire




Soot in the chimney of a thatched home in Pickworth caught alight at about 7.20pm on Sunday.

Firefighters from Corby Glen, Grantham and Donington fire stations attended and used special chimney gear to help them reach and extinguish the blaze.

They then checked it was out using thermal imaging cameras.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More