Home   News   Article

South Kesteven councillors given £1,000 to support local projects


Community groups and organisations in South Kesteven will be given a financial helping hand thanks to a new councillor grant scheme.

SKDC’s Ward Member Grant Scheme launched this week, giving district councillors a new funding stream to support grassroots projects throughout the area.

Each of the authority’s 56 councillors will be allocated £1,000 to award to projects and initiatives which benefit the community.

Read more

This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More