Home   News   Article

Stoke Rochford building destroyed by fire




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

An outbuilding in Stoke Rochford was completely destroyed by fire yesterday.

Firefighters from Grantham and Stamford were called to the scene in Village Street at 9.40am. The fire was caused by heat igniting dry timbers in the roof space.

Firefighters used two hose reels, breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera to tackle the blaze. There were no injuries.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More