Home   News   Article

Sunrays spark shed fire in Stamford




Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.

Sunrays are believed to have sparked a shed fire in Stamford yesterday (Wednesday).

Two fire crews from Stamford were called to Roman Bank at about 5.40pm, after reports of a fire.

It involved three sheds, fencing and children’s outdoor toys.

Crews used two hose reels to extinguish the fire.

The cause is believed to be sunrays reflecting from mirrors hanging from the fence.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More