Home   News   Article

UPDATE: Electricity cable sparks house fire




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

A damaged electricity cable in a shed is believed to have sparked a fire at a house at Swindlers Drove, Spalding yesterday (Saturday).

The blaze damaged the shed, an oil tank, 20 metres of conifer, the exteriour of a conservatory, roof eaves and a beehive.

Fire crews two from Spalding, Holbeach and Crowland were called to the incident just before 5pm.

Firefighters used three hose reel jets, foam and breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More