Home   News   Article

Utility room fire in Tallington


By Warwick Lane


News
News

Fire crews from Stamford, Market Deeping and Spalding have been called to a fire in a utility room of a house in Church Lane, Tallington.

The incident happened at 11.38pm yesterday (February 24).

The fire was out on arrival and crews removed a tumble dryer from the premise.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault in the dryer.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More