A NOODLE bar is reopening today (Tuesday) after being forced to close when a fire broke out in the building.
Wokbox in Castle Street, Stamford, has been closed since Thursday after a fire in the flat above caused smoke damage to the ceiling of the takeaway.
But staff have been busy repairing the damage and the takeaway and restaurant will be serving as normal from lunchtime today.
It is believed the fire was caused by an electrical fault.
No-one was injured in the blaze, which happened at about 3pm and brought Stamford town centre to a standstill and caused the Mercury office and several other businesses to be evacuated.