Home   News   Article

Woman suffers hand burns in Bourne house fire




Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.

A woman suffered burns to both hands after a bedroom fire at a house in Bourne on Saturday.

Fire crews from Bourne, Spalding and Billingborough were called to a house in Edinburgh Crescent just before 12.15pm.

The woman was also treated for the effects of breathing in smoke from the fire which started when an oil burner was knocked over.

It caused damage to the bedroom and its contents, along with smoke damage to the rest of the house.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More