Home   News   Article

Workshop destroyed in Castle Bytham blaze




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue have confirmed that the fire in Castle Bytham yesterday was caused by a spark from a bonfire igniting a tyre.

The blaze in a barn used as a workshop on Clipsham Road, Castle Bytham caused 100 per cent damage to the building and its contents.

At 3.19pm yesterday fire crews from Corby Glen, Stamford, Grantham and Bourne along with a water carrier from Holbeach were called to the blaze.

They used two main jets and three hose reel jets to extinguish.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More